Friday 8 June 2012

All Work and No Play...

...Makes a very bad blogger.

So work has been hectic. Half days have turned into full days, full days have turned into monster days. 
It seems this past week has been all work and no play for poor little me.
BUT FEAR NOT!
I have spent my evenings planning a few blog posts and taking some fun photos to be perfected and added to over the weekend, ready for posting on my day off Monday. Can I get a hell yeah?!
I'm talking bookworm, craft woman, style woman and my sewing machine creations just have to make an appearance. 
You'll also no doubt be reading about my brand new regimental fitness regime. 
OPERATION SKINNY FOR SUMMER IS A GO-GO!

I have also been gifted with a beautiful vintage polaroid camera from my Mister - as you can see below. I'm still getting to grips with this bad boy, but it'll definitely contribute to my summer project - an adventure journal/scrapbook (I say both because I'm still figuring out the differences between the two, and which I'll end up settling with!)



I promise I'm working on some plans and lists to bring you guys some visual delights and crafty posts! I'm thinking up some How-To's and hunting for past projects that I hope you share with you. There's nothing better than a great big long list!


I'd just like to say a big Thank You to everyone who's been over to check out my little blog. It's been so exciting to log in every now and again and see if someone's taken a little peek over my page - especially as it's still so small, shiny and new. 

I hope you've all had a super week, and have had some time for yourselves. It's important to have some you-time every now and again, and I am so excited for Monday! 

Back to post-planning and preparing for another early start tomorrow,

So much love and thankfulness, 

H xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment